BUILD template NAV rollover issue

Discussion in 'Templates' started by ttown71, Mar 5, 2017.

1. ttown71

ttown71 Member

I love the template but have changed the color palette of the site but I am having a difficult time changing the colors for states in the nav bar. They seem to link to a paragraph style, not in the main Paragraph style menu. However, I can't find any access to it.

Any ideas?

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

1. Activate menu bar
    2. Select rollover in states
    3. Change the color in text panel (look at the screenshot)
    Master.png

3. ttown71

ttown71 Member

That worked for everything except the normal state, but all the type activates on rollover, not the individual category. I have to use a black background for the Nav Bar. So the Dark Grey isn't light enough to read.

As an alternative, I also tried copying the hamburger menu to the different breakpoints but the hamburger graphic goes out of scale and alignment no matter which method I use. Any thoughts on that?

And thanks, I do appreciate the first round of solves.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  4. Jeremei

1. Activate the text (look at the screenshot)
    2. Change the colour to white or what colour you want in text panel (look at the screenshot)

Master 2.png

5. ttown71

ttown71 Member

Sorry, while that allows my to change the text color it destroys the original interactivity of the widget by changing the text as a whole. The individual rollover behavior of the original disappears. Whether I select the box or the individual text in the rollever state, all the text activates when I rollover or the type stays whatever color i change it to.

6. Jeremei

If you want to edit the menu (text and colours) so one possibility is to drag a horizontal menu widget from Muse widget library to 1200px (hide Build menu). Use the new menu in breakpoints 1200px, 960px and 768px and you can choose wanted state colours. :)

7. ttown71

ttown71 Member

Jeremei,
    After digging around your video in the mega menu I found the answers. The rollovers for build and Megamenu are made in the Edit styles of the Hyperlinks menu. All the colors for states can be changed there.