Solved Browns Bar filter over the image?

Discussion in 'Templates' started by xxnonamexx, Jun 20, 2016.

1. xxnonamexx

xxnonamexx Well-Known Member

Hi under Browns Bar I am able to delete the black "overlay" on top of the image making the image a shade darker. My question is I am able to delete the image and delete the overlay but how can I create that overlay or a different overlay. Thanks

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Muse-Themes is using patterns as overlay feature.
    You can download free patterns from here http://subtlepatterns.com/
    You just add right size pattern on the image and regulate opacity feature.

3. xxnonamexx

Thanks I was trying to find the one used in browns bar. I tried a few but once placed the image is like a thumbnail hat when I extend it the image is zoomed in.

4. Jeremei

Make it in this way:
    1. Make a rectangle which is exactly same size as the image, in this case 1160 x 314. Change rectangle´s Resize feature to browser width. Look at the screenshot.
    B-Master__Työpöytä_.png

2. Fill rectangle with chosen Pattern and change Pattern´s Resize feature to browser width. Look at the screenshot.
    B-Master__Työpöytä_ 2.png

3. Move the Pattern onto the image and change the Pattern Opacity e.g. to 50%. And also don´t forget to move rectangle (Pattern) in layers panel beneath the menu (maybe beneath the logo, too). Look at the screenshot.
    B-Master__Työpöytä_ 3.png

5. xxnonamexx

Thanks for the help the only issue I am experiencing is the pattern overlay is zoomed in as opposed to the way the image should look as in the pattern preview. I figured it out I had to tile. it I appreciate your help.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  6. Jeremei

Maybe you should edit pattern in Photoshop? :rolleyes:

7. Jeremei

I maybe found the solution for zooming issue?
    When you fill the rectangle with pattern so instead of using "Fill"-feature you should use "Side by side" feature (or how do you call it in English) if it is suitable for your pattern. Pattern beside each other.

8. xxnonamexx

Thanks I figured it out under fill I needed to select tile for the pattern and it worked flawless. Thanks for your help.