Best template to build a music website?

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Young, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Young

Young New Member

I am trying to find the best template for a singer and his band. I'd like the site to open with an intro video. I'm very new to muse, this will be my first.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Young, we have so many templates, I'd suggest taking a look at our demo's and see which look good to you.
    We have an older Template called Mega Band, that may work for you.
    As far as a Template for someone new to muse, I would suggest looking at using the 'Build' Template, which uses fixed width break points, and gives you a bit more 'Standard' style of building a site in Muse.
    All the templates can have a video or slideshow intro inserted. Some, like "frost' (although set up for something completely different) could be modified and already has a video intro in it.
    I actually like 'Profile' for a simple yet engaging style of a one pager.
    Look around.
    Thanks
    Dj

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    Gerkaly and Young like this.
  3. Young

Young New Member

I like the Show widget. How can I add that to the Build template, and how can I make it the home page please?

4. DjHerold

5. Young

Young New Member

Hi again. I like the muse-themes intro video (both of them). How can I create something like that?

6. DjHerold

Young, could you post a screen shot of the page with the videos you are talking about?
    Thanks
    Dj

7. Young

Young New Member

8. DjHerold

Young, if I'm not mistaken, that video was made with Wistia.
    Dj

9. willie555

willie555 Guest

Well I am not an expert, but my last web project is being built with one of these scratches https://www.templatemonster.com/drupal-themes.php , very quality web products. These guys also provide with different CMS templates, may be will be useful for someone.

Gerkaly likes this.
  10. Frlor

Frlor Member

Thanks, it really was useful. I've wasted my time on finding something like that.

Gerkaly likes this.
  11. Gerkaly

Gerkaly Member