Solved Before And After Widget Looks Wrong On Preview

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by nicolem, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicolem

nicolem Member

Hi All,

I'm having a huge issue with the before and after widget when doing a site update for a client that really relies on this widget as part of their site. See the attached image for a screenshot of what's happening when I preview in browser. I have all of them set to horizontal position so it should slide side to side, but they are all showing up sliding up and down with this weird looking arrow and the overlays are off.

Not sure if this matters or not, but this is a fixed width site and their are a bunch of instances of the widget on the same page with different images. I also tried making a blank site and pasting this in and its doing the same thing. Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 10.10.30 AM.png

Any help with this would be massively appreciated!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

nicolem, It appears the image you show is in Portrait mode for some reason.
    I have just done a quick test in Chrome by setting up a new blank page, dropped 4 instances of the widget on my page and set the widget to Landscape and all worked fine. I am using the latest version of Muse and the widget.
    I would make sure you have the latest version (1.3) and check your Muse version.
    Also, check to see if reversing the setting does anything, the widget may just be getting stuck (I've not seen that , but just in case).
    If it continues, I'd try re downloading the widget and see if possibly the download had a hiccup of some sort.
    Let me know
    Dj

3. nicolem

nicolem Member

Herold,

Thanks for your quick reply! I have tried a few of your suggestions and I was able to get it to work after that by deleting everything off the page and manually reinputing everything from scratch. A big pain, but if it works that's all that matters. So not sure which of your suggestions it was that did the trick, but I suspect the widget was just having some sort of glitch.

Thanks for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.