Solved BACKGROUND VIDEO WITH .MP4 NOT FIXED (is scaling) !!!

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Vladimir, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Vladimir

Vladimir Guest

Hi !

I want to have a video background in a new to make site in the latest Muse responsive version.
    I have uploaded my .mp4 and .webm and .jpg under Local video setup.
    I made web-page with 2000px height.
    And when I upload web page on test server, video is scaling.

I tryed to make it on new page. And it is same.

When I changed it on youtube. Everything is good. Video is not scaling.

But I need locol video, not youtube.

Also I tryed to make it with another witget (Fullscreen background), and video is not scaling, but it is not on center, it is on left side !

Please help me.

Best regards,
    Vladimir

2. Vladimir

Vladimir Guest

Where is support?
    These widgets work bad.
    I found big errors.
    Please help me.

Best regards,
    Vladimir

3. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Vladimir , my apologize for not seeing this post sooner. Would you be able to post a link to the page that your having troubles with so I can see whats going on?

4. Vladimir

Vladimir Guest

Hi !
    I dont want to post on forum my web-page.
    It is problem not with my page.
    I made it on new page.
    If you made web-page with 2000px height, and if you choose video background, local video and uploaded .mp4, you will see that.

5. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

So I have successfully recreated this issue, I have also lowered the page height to 570px and everything looks great. It seems to be an issue with the huge page height causing the image to scale. Can you please place support ticket, the support team may be able to help you find a solution for this. I know there have been many updates released recently and this may or may not be a known bug. I apologize I wasn't able to get this fixed for you, however if you have anymore questions or need help with anything else please feel free to ask!

You Can Create A Support Ticket Here: http://www.muse-themes.com/pages/contact

6. Vladimir

Vladimir Guest

I already wrote to support team, but they don't answer me.
    I can't use this wdiget with youtube, becouse video dont work in
    safary, and I cant use this widget with local video, becouse video is scaling.
    Also I can't use old widget (video background), becouse video is not on center (video on left side).
    You can't help me, support team don't answer me.
    It is funny.

7. Vladimir

Vladimir Guest

It passed 3 days since I send my request! Your customer service didn't answer to me. Your team doesn't work good!!!