Audio Essential Pro - Refresh Page issue

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by andyu10, May 1, 2018.

1. andyu10

andyu10 New Member

Hello, I have found an interesting issue when using Audio Essentials Pro 1.3 (It happened in 1.2 also). The page loads perfectly and the widget works wonderfully well on initial load. After you refresh the page the page reloads but the widget loads without any text or pictures within the widget (and no audio).
    After clearing the cache the page then reloads correctly etc.
    I am using the widget to stream from a Google drive account and it happens with every browser tested. It does not happen if I open a page in private mode in Safari (either on ipad/iphone) etc.
    Any help would be wonderful.
    Many thanks
    A

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

andyu10, have you tried using a source other than Google Drive? I have noticed that they have made some changes in their privacy redirects, but I am not sure this is the issue.
    Dj

3. andyu10

andyu10 New Member

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately this isnt the issue. It seems the widget does not load when the page tries to load from the cache.
    I’m trying to use a workaround of forcing the page to reload from the server everytime (stop it being cached etc). Unfortunately the options and code I’ve found don’t seem to work. I don’t suppose you have any ideas?? Thanks Andy

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Andy, , try placing a support ticket (resources>contact us), and see what the team might suggest.
    Thanks
    Dj