Article Connect - PHP Server Error Message

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Joe Dlugo, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Joe Dlugo

Joe Dlugo Member

artCon.png This error message started appearing every time I would access the page ... despite that I hadn't changed anything about my setup. This message did not appear in the past. Any ideas?

2. TonHos

TonHos New Member

That happened to me exactly the same, no changes to the preset and spontaneously came the same message?
    I work a lot with the csv files, the others have no problems, just at article connect!
    Thanks for the support

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

All, can I assume that you both have added the PHP file that's required when using the Google Docs?
    If you have been using the google spreadsheets or local CSV files, this isn't necessary.
    Dj

4. Craig Burkill

Craig Burkill New Member

I am NOT using google docs but the local csv which works well but I get "www.nameofwebsite.com says: if you are using Google Docs as the full content source, you must run Article Connect on PHP supporter" popping up on the site ???? over and over

And no I haven't loaded the php file

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  5. Craig Burkill

Craig Burkill New Member

Funny thing ... as advice was not forthcoming I tried removing the "empty" column mt_content_full_content_gdoc_key in the content template and viola no more message. Go figure?

BJ Nicholls likes this.