Article Connect Glitch

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Caylin_Asehan, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Caylin_Asehan

Caylin_Asehan New Member

I've been using Article Connect since the launch of our new website a few weeks back. The article connect widget seemed to have been working just fine until two weeks ago when I downloaded the latest version of Adobe Muse. Now when visiting our blog page (www.implement-ix.com/blog.html), the page loads correctly to begin with, but when you back out of that page and re-visit it, there's a major glitch - the page flashes on and off like strobe light.

I reached out to Muse Themes customer support last week, and they informed me that by updating to the latest version Muse, it had caused issues with site generation and some of their widgets. Other than sending my site over to the developers to verify if the glitch had something to do with the glitch (which I still haven't heard back and now my ticket is closed) nothing has been done and the glitch is still occurring.

I'm unable to reinstall the older version of Muse since I've been working with the new update and have files that I wont be able to access in the older version. Has anyone else run into this problem? Or does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?