Article Connect - Feedback & Requests Thread

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Steve Harris, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Kieran

Kieran New Member

Hi Brandon.

Is there anywhere to see the list of updates to Beta 4? Clinking the link in the changelog just links back to your post.

Thanks for all the hard work. :)

Kieran.

2. Nathan Dean

Nathan Dean New Member

3. D3M14N

D3M14N New Member

Hello !!!, I need Help, How can i do split Layout? O was looking the option but don´t knows where is it Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 18.42.18.png

4. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Hi "D3M14N"!

1. Split Layout is a little bit complicated to create but you can use for testing this example "Article Connect - Content Template - HTML Local Format" (screenshot .png - zoom it larger).
    Article_Connect_-_Content_Template_-_HTML_Local_Format.png

2. You must also do some little changes in "Article Connect - Presets" (screenshot .png) but you should make testings.
    Article_Connect_-_Presets 2.png

Good luck! :)

5. Jeremei

Muse-Themes Staff Member Kevin DuCommun said earlier in this thread (page 1) about Split Layout following:

"That demo approach was achieved by setting up a 2 column layout, then having the 1st, 3rd, and 5th content items consist of only a leading image (leaving the title and other content fields blank). This gives it the appearance of a side by side image and content layout. We are looking at adding additional layout options in future updates to allow for layouts like this in a more automatic fashion, but for now you can manipulate the spreadsheet content to create a layout like the split demo."

6. D3M14N

D3M14N New Member

tha
    thanx!!!!! i ll try and iet you know if this works

7. D3M14N

D3M14N New Member

thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. rachaelcutler

rachaelcutler New Member

I am working on the "blog" section of my website and I'm really hoping that the article connect widget is just what I need. I am a photographer and would like to post multiple images to each blog post. Is this possible with article connect? If so, how do I go about doing that? Ideally I would like multiple pictures and text/articles, not just pictures. Any information would be awesome!

9. Jeremei

10. TobiasKopp

TobiasKopp New Member

Hey guys!
    Great great new widget!

I have two things I want to mention:

- I don't need that many options for my clients to make
    - I would need more options for me to display / hide stuff, for an example: I would like to hide the "date added" info in the gallery view, and I don't need to see the "updated" info on the article pages etc. ... would be great if you could add these features!

Thanks!