Article Connect: can I list category links in the sidebar?

Discussion in 'Connect - CSV Widgets' started by Janne, May 24, 2019.

1. Janne

Janne Well-Known Member

I downloaded the article connect widget and would like to categorize my articles. I think it´s possible with tags. But can I list those categories or tags on the sidebar to use them as search function?

What I mean is I want readers to be able to click on a category and show all articles that cover this subject. I know that people could type a category into the search field but I think it´s more common in blogs that you can choose among a given list of categories or tags to simplify the users´ experience.

Hope you understand what I mean ... Thx in advance,
    Janne

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Janne, unfortunately that's not possible at this time. I do know it's something the team has on it's list, but there isn't any time frame right now.
    Thanks
    Dj

Janne likes this.
  3. Janne

Janne Well-Known Member

Thank you for answering, Dj. That is unfortunate indeed, since we all want to make our sites as user-friendly as possible.
    Hopefully the team will manage an update soon.

4. Jane Shank

Jane Shank New Member

Hi DJ, I want to tag onto this thread since it's relatively recent. I was wondering if (AT LEAST) the search function could look at the html field instead of only the tittle and leading text field. It doesn't even look at the content tags as far as I can tell. Can we fix this?