Any news about Without (w/o)

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Berat, May 6, 2018.

1. Berat

Berat Member

Just wondering if any news about Without Code. When will it be able to launch
    and if in beta testing can we participate?

Thank you.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Berat, although I do not have a specific time frame, I believe the release should be very soon.
    Take that with a grain of salt though, I am not part of the Release team.
    To your question about the Beta, you can send the team a request through the support portal (resources>contact us) and the y will let you know.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Wollkneul

Wollkneul Member

I am also considering to switch to Webflow, so an info about Without Code would be quite good

4. DjHerold

All, although I'm not able to guarantee anything at this point, I know we are trying to be ready for a release next week.
    Please don't kill me if something comes up, but that is our target as of now.
    Thanks
    Dj

5. Wollkneul

Wollkneul Member

Im from Germany and i want Host my Site on my own Provider, so can I export and host my W/O Code site on another (my own) host?
    Duda not can!
    Unfortunately, we currently do not have a way to remove a site from the Duda platform and send it to your Computer.....

6. Steve Harris

Steve Harris Museologist Staff Member Moderator

We're exploring site export from Without Code, although I have no firm timeline on release of this feature. Exported sites would be feature limited, and could not utilize blogs, ecommerce of CMS capaibilties (this is the same as Webflow). Duda actually does allow site export on enterprise plans via the API (Without Code is an enterprise user).

7. Phankhi

Phankhi Member

can existing musethemes users login without code without re-registering?

8. DjHerold