Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Animations not working

Discussion in 'Stacks' started by egrrrr, Jan 26, 2017.

1. egrrrr

egrrrr Member

Hello everyone,

I downloaded the Move stack. Looks great, love it.
    I placed the stack on my base file, on largest breakpoint as recommended, tested it and it worked. Now every time I go to the other breakpoints to drag the stack up (since they go way down at the bottom of the page), it somehow messes up the animation. When I test, the images are no longer moving when scrolling down. I can't figure it out... I don't delete anything, just dragging everything up. Please help.

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Try this!
    1. Empty caches from your browser
    2. Close browser, wait for 2 min.
    3. Open browser
    4. Test the site
    Did it help?

3. egrrrr

egrrrr Member

Hello Jeremei,

Thank you for your answer. I haven't exported the site yet. I am just starting and so far, it is not working either in the preview mode in Muse or when I do "preview page in browser"... I guess I am going to have to learn how to use the scrolling effect in Muse. I am a long time user, back when Muse was a beta version, but for some reason, the scrolling effect tab never looked intuitive to me so I just ignored it. I sign up to Muse theme for this exact reason!

Thank you again.

4. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

I tested this "Move" Stacks and it worked in a proper way.
    You can try in this way:
    1. Open a blank page
    2. Drag the Stacks elements exactly in the same order to canvas as they are here https://demo.muse-themes.com/stack-move/index.html
    3. Start from the Header and breakpoint is 1200 px
    4. Don´t do any changes or touch scrolling effects
    It should work! :)

5. egrrrr

egrrrr Member

Hello Jeremei,

thank you for your kind answer. Like you said, it works well when you keep it as it is but I don't want to use every stacks and I need to edit the text layout so it can fit my specific needs. I really don't know why it is not working but I have to move forward. I have a very short deadline for this project!

Thanks again.