Animations not working

Discussion in 'Stacks' started by egrrrr, Jan 26, 2017.

1. egrrrr

egrrrr Member

Hello everyone,

I downloaded the Move stack. Looks great, love it.
    I placed the stack on my base file, on largest breakpoint as recommended, tested it and it worked. Now every time I go to the other breakpoints to drag the stack up (since they go way down at the bottom of the page), it somehow messes up the animation. When I test, the images are no longer moving when scrolling down. I can't figure it out... I don't delete anything, just dragging everything up. Please help.

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Try this!
    1. Empty caches from your browser
    2. Close browser, wait for 2 min.
    3. Open browser
    4. Test the site
    Did it help?

3. egrrrr

egrrrr Member

Hello Jeremei,

Thank you for your answer. I haven't exported the site yet. I am just starting and so far, it is not working either in the preview mode in Muse or when I do "preview page in browser"... I guess I am going to have to learn how to use the scrolling effect in Muse. I am a long time user, back when Muse was a beta version, but for some reason, the scrolling effect tab never looked intuitive to me so I just ignored it. I sign up to Muse theme for this exact reason!

Thank you again.

4. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

I tested this "Move" Stacks and it worked in a proper way.
    You can try in this way:
    1. Open a blank page
    2. Drag the Stacks elements exactly in the same order to canvas as they are here https://demo.muse-themes.com/stack-move/index.html
    3. Start from the Header and breakpoint is 1200 px
    4. Don´t do any changes or touch scrolling effects
    It should work! :)

5. egrrrr

egrrrr Member

Hello Jeremei,

thank you for your kind answer. Like you said, it works well when you keep it as it is but I don't want to use every stacks and I need to edit the text layout so it can fit my specific needs. I really don't know why it is not working but I have to move forward. I have a very short deadline for this project!

Thanks again.