Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Animation Problem in Firefox (on Mac OSX 10.11.)

Discussion in 'Dynamic Slide' started by Bork Schaetz, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Bork Schaetz

Bork Schaetz New Member

Hello there,
    I am currently having a problem with the animation of the text-slides in Firefox.
    While in Chrome and Safari everything is working fine, there is no real animation visible in FF.
    I have seen, that the animations are beeing done once on first load of the page, but all are played at the same time. So, when you switch the slides the animation has still passed and there is just a "popup"-effect of the text.
    The Background-images are otherwise still animated and look fine.

I have experienced, that this problem is also the case in the preview of the plugin.

Is there a fix for this problem possible in the next time? Because I myself are not a coder and when it works in Safari and Chrome I feel bad about touching the code or something.

I hope you may help me, best regards.

B.S.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Bork, sorry you're having this happen, but it is a known issue with FF.
    Our team is looking into it, but with the new release of Muse pending and the changes it will bring, we are hoping to see the new update and what it does first.
    Dj