Animated Page Transition - Headers

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Pete, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Pete

Pete Active Member

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Pete!
    I guess that this is a coding question. Animations have been embedded with the code as separate elements from the header. You can find more information from here http://git.blivesta.com/animsition/

3. Pete

Pete Active Member

Sorry I do not understand your answer. According to the source code - MT are using a iFrame and then loading the pages into this - however this does not work within the new version of Muse. As this is a MT widget then the animations are loaded via this. If I wanted to code this myself then I wouldn't be using Muse! - thanks anyway.

4. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Pete!
    I mean that sometimes in the past MT presented features of new widgets which were built up in a different way only for demonstration purposes.

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Pete, if I'm understanding correctly, what you're seeing is a demo of the widget on a Muse page, but shown from within our site, rather than a actual page of our site making the transition.
    Dj

6. Pete

Pete Active Member

Hi DJ,
    I guess so. If you look at the link, the header is fixed and does not animate. This is the effect that I won't. What I cannot work out is how it's done. I've tried with iframes but it doesn't work. Any chance you could have a look and advise on what I need to do/use.
    Thanks
    Pete

7. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Pete, this is because our site is not built on the Muse platform for e commerce needs.
    So, what you see is the widgets function but not an actual Muse site page transition. Meaning our header remains fixed because it's not part of the Demo page.
    The widget itself does not allow for isolation a specific area of a page.
    I hope this helps
    Dj