Animated Numbers Responsive Issues

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by michael ohnikia, Jan 5, 2018.

1. michael ohnikia

michael ohnikia Member

Hello community,

I added the animated numbers widget to my website. You can check it out on jsreast.com

I cannot figure out how to make it responsive, like the rest of the website.

When I scale the browser smaller, the widget expands all over the place and does not scale properly with the rest of the website. Even when viewing on mobile, it is all over the place.

Does anyone know how to get this done properly?

Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

michael, could you post a couple of screen shots of your layout in Muse (being sure to show the whole interface, with a shot showing a widget selected, and one with your text box or group selected).
    Thanks
    Dj

3. michael ohnikia

michael ohnikia Member

4. DjHerold

michael, could I ask you to try changing the resizing option setting from 'Responsive' to 'Locked'.
    Let me know if that changes things?
    Thanks
    Dj

5. michael ohnikia

michael ohnikia Member

That did not work. The widgets do not move with the breakpoints.

Seem to be struggling a lot with responsiveness in Muse. I watched several youtube videos as well, even one on the template "Build".

6. DjHerold

michael, I asked about this with our support team (I'm not seeing anything coming through here yet), and we haven't been getting issues as of yet there either.
    I can't seem to replicate your issue, but I do see it happening on your site, like you stated.
    Could you place a support ticket (resources>contact us) with the team, so they can see your file. I think looking at your site as a whole would most likely give them a better idea of what's going on.
    Sorry I don't have an answer. Maybe someone here has seen this and has something.
    Dj

7. michael ohnikia

michael ohnikia Member

Sure! Thanks for the help.