Alignment problems (MUSE)

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Kez, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Kez

Kez New Member

I'm a graphic designer and I'm new to Muse. I prefer it versus Dreamweaver because I find it easier to use.

The site I've been working on is quite long in terms of its height. It's a sales letter, that's why. The problem is when I tried to preview it on a browser which is Chrome, the contents are not aligned as what I can see on the Muse workspace. Also, the spacings are not parallel to what I laid out. I am not sure what is the exact problem if the situation is like this because as I see it on the workspace, it is ok. It's just getting ruined when I preview it in the browser.

Thank you in advance. I hope I can fix this issue as soon as possible.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Kez, if you can provide a couple of screen shots of the way things look in design mode (so the pinning and settings can be seen) , and in preview in Browser.
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Kez

Kez New Member

Hi, DjHerold, thanks for the help! The first image is what you can see in the Muse workspace, the other 3 are from the browser.

Attached Files:

4. DjHerold

Kez, I'm going to send you a private conversation to discuss possibly sending me this file to look at.
    Dj

5. the bryan

the bryan Member

Okay.... so any solution? I have a logo in a header that will NOT justify center when previewing in 3 browsers.
    I've tried YouTube, Adobe, etc...

Attached Files:

6. DjHerold

bryan, unfortunately there was no further contact on the issue.
    With yours, are you placing the header items on a master page, or on each individual page?
    Dj