I'm a graphic designer and I'm new to Muse. I prefer it versus Dreamweaver because I find it easier to use. The site I've been working on is quite long in terms of its height. It's a sales letter, that's why. The problem is when I tried to preview it on a browser which is Chrome, the contents are not aligned as what I can see on the Muse workspace. Also, the spacings are not parallel to what I laid out. I am not sure what is the exact problem if the situation is like this because as I see it on the workspace, it is ok. It's just getting ruined when I preview it in the browser. Thank you in advance. I hope I can fix this issue as soon as possible.