Solved alignment glitches with Mumblr 1.5

Discussion in 'Mumblr' started by Iain, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iain

    Iain New Member

    3
    0
    Hello all.

    I'm sorry to start a new thread, but I've been trying to sort this for some time now, and haven't succeeded.

    I'll try to be brief about it.

    I've 2 Mumblr feeds on one page. One is text based only, the other is just for images. This is so the content is easy to amend, but the styling is not "screw-up-able".

    I've tried everything i think. I've worked back stripping away every other asset on the page, stage at a time, checking and seeing if there is some kind of conflict that is obvious - NO JOY.

    I've also set up the same Mumblr feed, all the same settings, on a new page - it displays fine, even alongside two other Mumblr feeds on the same page.

    The issue of everything being squashed to the right (as per picture) goes to effect both the text only feed and the image feeds. (this happens as the page scales down through breakpoints, and gets narrower and narrower, to being a single letter width per column. I've played with the padding, the number of columns etc, but with no success).

    I've also placed in the standard Mumblr feed with the feed from the Muse Themes context example and used that in situ. Changed the styling, and checked it works fine. I then change the feed details - and suddenly its all again squashed to the right.

    So it leads me to conclude it's the home page and there is a conflict there that I can't delete. (given it's fine on the TEST page). So I started to rebuild the home page - but it's doing the same thing just with the one text based Mumblr.

    I've attached some pictures to illustrate what I mean. Has ANYONE got any idea of what is going wrong, and how I can resolve it ASAP.

    I've tried some meta data Head code that I saw in here in past posts, but that didn't work (and yes I changed the name of the blog in the code according to the name of the blog on the page). But still nothing.

    Any suggestions, help and advice would be great. I've been pretty methodical about it all, so hoping its a brilliantly simple silly thing that is easy to resolve... :) Knowing my luck, I doubt it.

    Thanks,

    Iain
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Iain

    Iain New Member

    3
    0
    having raised at ticket and received no response, not much help on offer I gather.
     
  3. DjHerold

    DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

    3,387
    251
    Iain, I looked into our Support Portal, and I found that your ticket was responded to on the March 19th by Darian.
    He has since closed the ticket from non response to his request for additional information and especially, your .muse file.
    Since you haven't had any feedback here from the users, I suggest you place another ticket and let the team look at your issue.
    One thing I recommend before you place your ticket is to check your spam or junk folder to make sure Darian's response did not go there.
    Thanks
    Dj
     
  4. Iain

    Iain New Member

    3
    0
    Brilliant thank SJ. Yes nothing has appeared so it'll have ended up in a junk place. Sorry for that and thanks for the heads up. I'll follow up on it. Cheers
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page