AGE VERIFICATION WIDGET – RESPONSIVE ISSUES

Discussion in 'All Other Widgets' started by Blythe Boyd, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Blythe Boyd

Blythe Boyd New Member

Hello, I posted about this once before in November 2017 and we still don't have a fix...

We have developed a site for a client and they have a shop on the site that sells alcohol so they need an age verification pop up before people can proceed. We have used the widget from Muse Themes and it works perfectly on desktop, but on phones and small tablets the fields move and scale unpredictably and if you scroll the screen even slightly then the fields disappear. Does anyone know a way to keep the widget fixed to the centre of the screen at all sizes? The website page with the widget can be seen at; http://intervinotest.businesscatalyst.com/shop.html

Attached is also a screenshot of how the widget looks at the smallest breakpoint (320px)

Many thanks!

Attached Files:

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Blythe, I need to ask that you place a support ticket on this (resources>contact us) and let the team look at your site.
    I'm not able to look at your file here in the forum, but I do see you have quite a few widgets in this site, and the team can see if there is a conflict or if this has anything to do with a BP issue.
    Thank you in advance.
    Dj

3. Blythe Boyd

Blythe Boyd New Member

Thanks DJ, we are new to the support section of MuseThemes so did get a bit lost!

Cheers, Blythe

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Blythe, no worries, you can always start here.
    Sometime though, it takes a file to really diagnose an issue.
    And always, feel free to post any results you find that helps.
    DJ