Dismiss Notice
FORUM SHUTDOWN NOTICE: Due to inactivity and the end-of-life of Adobe Muse, we've made the decision to shut down and archive our forum as of Oct 28, 2020. Be sure to check out our new website creation tool Without Code (www.wocode.com) - thanks again for your support!

Solved Advanced Template Editing Videos

Discussion in 'Templates' started by TheWebber, Dec 2, 2015.

1. TheWebber

TheWebber New Member

Is it possible to get some additional training videos on template editing that go beyond the basics? The one that is there is a great starter but there are a lot of functions that I don't see covered and I have been somewhat lost on some things. I have figured out a lot of what I needed but it has been a long process and might have been streamlined with a new advanced training video.

Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

TheWebber, excellent request. We are trying to go through our Videos and Knowledge Base area, looking to user ideas for improvement.
    Hopefully soon we will have some other ideas to put out. In the mean time, please don't hesitate to post here (in whichever forum is appropriate), we will always try to lessen your struggles if at all possible.
    Don't forget, we have Videos on our widget product pages, but also in the Video are near the support tab on our site. We have also recently implemented an area called 'Knowledge Based articles' , loaded with some tips and FAQ's.
    DJ