Solved Adobe BC and MUSE: Webform error + cannot connect using sFTP

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by GemBro, Mar 14, 2016.

1. GemBro

GemBro Member

Hi guys,

I have a client who has (what looks like) a BC package that has the CRM feature (the middle package of the 3, by the looks of it) ...

Scenario:
    The clients previous web designer was using the BC builtin CMS feature that was all as far as I can tell ... unfortunetly he has now done a runner and I'm left to build a nice new site, with MUSE hopefully, if I can solve my issue ...

The Issue(s):
    Basically I have designed a new site with MUSE and just want to upload this site, via FTP, as you would with any other normal web hosting company ...

The issue (#1) I have is (probably 2 here) I cannot upload the site via FTP or sFTP from within MUSE to the BC account ... but I can upload the site using Mozilla FireFTP (FileZilla stylee) via sFTP ... but when I do that the webform, used in MUSE, comes up with a PHP error, when I try to send it and so does not send the webform as it should ... it errors out ... the whole site works perfectly except for the webform ...

Regarding MUSE upload issue (#2), I have used the exact same details from FireFTP and put them into MUSE with no success ...

I don't mind which method I use to upload the website (but using FireFTP would be good though) I would just like one of these issues to work ...

Does anyone know what I have to do to make this work? ... the client is not interested in using any of the BC features, so basically it need to have those disabled/deleted so that BC is just a web hosting plaftorm and nothing else ...

cheers,
    GemBro

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

3. GemBro

GemBro Member

Hi Norman ...

Yeah I do exactly the same with all my clients ... I have zero experience with BC too ... and I'm only using BC this time because the client already had it ... I would've personally steered them to a 3rd party host too in this case, as BC it is major overkill for what they need ... ;) ...

And yes it looks like it is a job for Adobe ... thanks for the reply mate ... I have dropped a similar message into the MUSE forums ...

Why has it got to be so hard with BC ... :) ...

Case closed, on this in here I think ...

cheers,
    GemBro

Norman Durkee likes this.