Solved Adding More Images

Discussion in 'Dynamic Slide' started by Twisk, Feb 17, 2017 at 12:26 PM.

1. Twisk

Twisk Member

Okay, sorry for what's probably a very simple question.

I've watched the instructional video a couple times (didn't think I overlooked anything). So I know how to replace the four default images.

I'd like to just add two or three more. I know there's a limit of 9 images, I'm fine with that. Right now I just have four - just wanna add some.

...can't figure out how. :p

2. Jeremei

Jeremei Well-Known Member

Twisk!
    Copy and paste Slide Icons and number them 5 >

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Twisk, the easiest way to add slides is to first duplicate one of the controllers already set up.
    Make sure to change the Slides Graphic Style and Caption Graphic styles. For example, let's say you are using the stock set up. It has images 1 thru 4. Each image has a graphic style (slide 1, slide 2 ect). The last one is the Black image, slide4.
    Duplicate it's controller and change the graphic styles to slide5 and caption5.
    Now go to the slide show fly out panel and add an image (the little folder icon).
    The new image will now be showing. If you select the image, you will see the graphic style (in the GS panel) will say 'slide4'. Change that to none and then add a new GS that says slide5 (make sure the image is still selected). Do this for the caption box also.
    Once that's done, you can add another or start styling the new one to your taste. They should show up in the order of the slide now.
    Hope this helps.
    If you need more info, let me know.
    Dj

Twisk likes this.
  4. Twisk

Twisk Member

DJHerold, that worked perfectly. Thank you very much!!

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Twisk, you're very welcome, glad to have helped.
    Dj