Adding logo, even colored box, makes everything disappear in 2.0

Discussion in 'Pushy Panes' started by TonyPearl, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyPearl

TonyPearl New Member

In my case, unless the graphic is left-aligned in the pane, it also makes the actual navigation text disappear as well. What am I missing? Browser is Chrome, P/Panes is 2.0, and function is consistent: I remove my placed logo from the pane (which NEVER shows up in preview OR live site), and all the text shows up again.

Troubleshooting: when I start a NEW site with nothing else on the page and try this, everything works "as advertised". Please help me find what is conflicting.

Thanks. Graphic_but_NO_Graphic.jpg

http://tonybufordmuse.businesscatalyst.com/index.html (ignore the rest of the site, I'm just trying to get Pushy Panes to work)

2. NDavaine Studio

NDavaine Studio Member

I had the issue with the newest version of Muse. Pushy Panes 2.0 seems to work better on Muse 2017.0 Release. Muse themes still has not found a fix that I am aware of as of today.

3. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

ND, if you are finding issues with the new Beta, please place a support ticket so the team can see your files.
    It would help if you could explain some of your layout that might be conflicting. You said it works alone? What else is on the page when it's not working?
    Also, what file type is your Logo? If possible, have you tried various file types?
    Thanks
    Dj

4. TonyPearl

TonyPearl New Member

Let me explain again: When I have text in state buttons that I use for navigation, everything works fine. When I add an image (jpeg, svg, png), or draw a shape inside the state button that is the "pane" that animates into the page, even the text that previously worked does not show up.
    NOTHING else changes besides the addition of an image in the pane state button area. I have also tried encapsulating the image within another state button, and the same thing happens: all text and images do not appear when the "pane" animates in.
    The ONLY way anything shows up is if I use the logo as a fill for the main state button that is the "pane".

5. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Tony, I apologize for this, it seems when e updated the widget for other functionality (around using another page), we must have done something to the code of the widget.
    I have had the developers looking into this and when they discover what took place they tell me the will swing an update out to rectify this.
    I am truly sorry for the inconvenience, and will post when there is a fix.
    The widget is working when using the separate page function, so although I know you had this option before, for now I suggest this method.
    Thank you for understanding.
    Dj

6. NDavaine Studio

NDavaine Studio Member

I just added an additional state box, now it stacks the links on top the other. It looks fine in mobile, but on desk top the last two links are stacked. I just released this to a customer, and now it looks horrible. Please address quickly.

Here is the url http://royaltynola.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.