Adding breakpoint and hiding presentation panel

Discussion in 'Presentation Panels' started by Ivo Aats, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Ivo Aats

Ivo Aats Member

Hi there,

Is there a possibility to hide the presentation panel in a certain breakpoint and don't have any effect on the breakpoint. I'm still seeing the dots and my text is gone missing. http://www.gedandtarz.co.nz/RCrespons/
    I'm trying to make a mobile friendly version without the presentation panel, breakpoint is at 420.
    Thanks
    Ivo

2. Norman Durkee

Norman Durkee Well-Known Member Moderator

Hey @Ivo Aats , have you tried hiding not only the panel images but the widgets as well? Also on those smaller breakpoints you can try to bring all the mobile content to the front layer, that may help hide those dots.

3. Andrew Durden

Andrew Durden New Member

I am looking for a solution for this as well. I have tried hiding every element of Presentation Panels in some breakpoints but for some reason they are still there, just with no content. Tried the "Send to back" trick also on the layers, still not working.

4. Matthias Gengenbach

Matthias Gengenbach Active Member

Hey Musethemes Team - I have the same problem. The widget works perfectly but from 650px downwards I cannot hide the elements (the text is still visible and the slide effects aswell). Isn't it possible to create different mobile content with this widget? Please help!

5. Matthias Gengenbach

Just as a hint since no one from the staff answers to my question... my workaround was: I chose the old layout (desktop - tablet - phone) from the time before muse went responsive and created a desktop version with the presentation panels. For tablet I also used the panel widget and for mobile I redesigned the pages having full freedom. Hope that might help! Regards

6. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Matthias, remember, this is a community forum and the support staff doesn't drop in all the time.
    If you do not find you are getting any responses from the user community, you can always post a support ticket (resources>contact us) and the team can look at your files to see what's up and answer any questions you may have.
    Thanks
    Dj

7. Matthias Gengenbach

Hey DJ, thanks for your reply. Since I saw so many of you staff guys helping around here, I was kinda disappointed that no one replied, forgetting that it indeed is a community forum and that you offer the support tickets to help. Didn't meant to be rude - you guys do great work

8. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Matthias, no worries, did not think you were being rude at all. Your posts are always helpful.
    I mention the support tickets periodically because , for the most part I will try to answer what I can. The issue becomes (and quite a lot I must add), when seeing a screen shot or reading how things were set up, isn't enough to really help. So many times seeing a file is the only way to be sure, and unfortunately here in the forum that isn't feasible.
    Thanks for being part of our Forum.
    Dj