Solved Add more than three self hosted videos

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Scott1, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Scott1

Scott1 New Member

How does one add more than 3 self hosted videos in the gallery player? There doesn't seem to be anything to expand past the three slots in the setup?

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Scott, you can duplicate a second gallery by alt>click>drag, or just add another from the widget library (make sure, either way, you name the galleries the same in the 'Configuration' area.
    I need to tell you that we have a known bug with the 'Self Hosted' gallery that is being looked at.
    It doesn't show the next videos after three, it duplicates the previous videos (although the thumbnails will be correct).
    At this time I do not have a time frame for a bug fix.
    Dj

3. Twisk

Twisk Member

Yikes! I just ran into that exact bug - I have six self hosted videos and the bottom thumbnails are actually playing the first three videos instead!

I see above that you wrote there's currently no time frame for a bug fix, but that was back on July 12th. Is there possibly a fix around the corner for this?

4. DjHerold

Twisk, unfortunately not yet.
    This is one of their top priorities but the code changes in the new Muse is creating a major issue.
    I try to press certain issues at our meeting and this is one that I am trying to keep pushing on.
    I really apologize, and will let everyone know as soon as we have something.
    Dj

5. Twisk

Twisk Member

Thank you very much for the status report!

I've got about two weeks (maaaaybe three) before the UI I'm building goes in front of the client. I'm trying to avoid using Vimeo and/or YouTube (long story). So hopefully they'll push out an update by then (finger's crossed). Thanks again! :)

6. DjHerold

Twisk, I would recommend placing a ticket requesting a status also. Since I haven't heard of an update, it may be longer than you have for going live.
    It really helps when the pressure comes from the users.
    Dj

7. paul bernstein

paul bernstein New Member

WOW.. this one widget is the reason I joined. And it doesn't work? Time for a refund.

8. DjHerold

Paul, sorry that we haven't been able to provide a fix for this as of yet. If you are needing to request a refund you can place a support ticket (support>contact us) to speak to the team member that can handle that.
    Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dj

9. DjHerold

All, I know that this has been a while coming but we wanted to make it what you expected.
    The issues with the self hosted videos has been resolved. There is an updated version of the widget (1.2 on the widgets download page) that fixes the bugs we encountered when Muse was last updated.
    Thank you for your patients.
    Dj