A Muse Video Question

Discussion in 'General Muse' started by Richard Stellar, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Richard Stellar

Richard Stellar Member

I've got to come up with a quick but involved website. I've got moderate Muse skills.

Can you recommend a good template that allows for a full browser width video to play once and then fade out while the website structure takes over?

Thanks!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Richard, If I'm understanding you correctly, you want a Full screen video to play upon opening the site and when done the underlining content of the site appears.
    I don't know of a Muse video widget that will allow for the fade out portion you are asking for.
    We have multiple Full width and full screen video widgets (the most commonly used is the Show Video Suite.
    It will play at different sizes, but does not fade away when done. It can stop or loop only.
    Maybe someone here on the Forum can suggest something.
    Sorry
    Dj

3. Richard Stellar

Richard Stellar Member

Thank you for that reply. My Plan B would be to have the video playing in a full width container with the nav header positioned over the video, and the page content under the video. If you can imagine that from my description, could you point me to a really cool template? Thanks DjHerold!

4. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Richard, although we don't set up a bunch of our templates with a video header, we do have a couple pre set up.
    Try Color Shoppe and Platform.
    Having said that, you can replace any of the static images in our templates home pages with a video widget.
    You'll have to experiment and see what works for you.
    Thanks
    Dj