Solved 2 Questions about BUILD template

Discussion in 'Templates' started by Kelley St., Jan 24, 2017.

1. Kelley St.

Kelley St. Member

My first time using MUSE. Here is my site: http://bgplumbing.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Question #1: Part of my header (the logo and the "Call Us" line are no longer "sticky"....staying at top of each page. They are instead scrolling off the page, unlike the Nav Bar. How do I make them "sticky"?

Question #2: On the ABOUT page, I deleted a section of the template. It is gone, but now I have a bunch of empty white page space where it was. How do I get rid of this white space and get the footer up?

Thank you in advance!

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Kelly, if you select each of the items (Logo ect) on the Master page, you'll see each item has been 'Pinned' to the browser (see attached image 1).
    On the About page, when you deleted the content below your 'Our Start' area, you need to (if you haven't already) remove the text boxes, AND the rectangles that are creating page color and length. Once you've done that, on the About page, move your footer selector bar up until it's correctly under your content (see image two).
    Let me know if this helps
    Dj

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG

3. Kelley St.

Kelley St. Member

Thanks DjHerold!
    Per your instructions I fixed the ABOUT page.
    However, on the header, even though I clicked the same "PIN" position as on the template, my logo and Call line are still scrolling off the page. Not sure why. It looks like I matched the template.

4. DjHerold

Kelley, could you post a couple of screen shots showing the pinning in Muse.
    Thanks
    Dj

5. Kelley St.

Kelley St. Member

I sure can DJ. I also have a problem with the location of the "Call us: 336-2469612" line. It is not appearing on the site pages in the same place that I have it on the master page. Thank you so much for any help you can offer!

Attached Files:

6. DjHerold

Kelley, I am really sorry, but I can't replicate or find what's causing your issue.
    I am going to send you a private message, and see how we can further help you.
    Dj

7. Kelley St.

Kelley St. Member

8. DjHerold

All, for those that may have been having issues similar to Kelley's with the Build template (or any other for that matter), be sure to check 'All' of your BP's for pinning and alignment issues.
    The issues you may have can be because of other BP's while you are concentrating on a specific BP at the time.
    Thanks
    Dj