2 or more background section video's in one site

Discussion in 'SHOW Responsive Video Suite' started by Geard, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Geard

Geard Member

What ever I try, refressing everything, making sure names are all under cast,etc.
    I can get only one background video in a section working. Same video's and jpg in a video player locally hosted works fine.
    Is it not possible to have more than one background video or am I missing something. I can not use the videoplayer because I want the video's both to autostart and loop.

2. DjHerold

DjHerold Moderator Staff Member Advisory Group

Geard, sorry you are having an issue. Could you possibly post a couple of screen shots that show me your layout and the contents of the fly out panel settings?
    Thanks
    Dj

3. Geard

Geard Member

Hi Dj, the screenshots are in the pdf. First page the setup of the first and working backgroundvideo the second page the setup of the not working backgroundvideo.
    I did upload to BC with no succes. If I change the second video to a videoplayer it works fine.
    Refresed everything several times in all possible orders. Deleted the lot and dragged them in again. No succes.
    Thanks for helping.

Attached Files:

4. Eml

Eml New Member

I was able to create 25 different sections as background(just to push the boundaries). It works absolutely fine with local and external files. it is important to fill the section with a colour or an image, otherwise it dose not work.(perhaps that's the problem-the screenshots don't tell much)