Comments on Profile Post by Edu_Moran_

1. DjHerold
    DjHerold
    Edu, Muse should accept .oam files. I'm not an expert on this but I do know others have commented on using them in Muse.
    I recently was reading on the adobe site about the new "Flash" change over and they were specifically touting the ability of that program to out put .oam files for Muse.
    Dj
    Jul 26, 2016
  2. Edu_Moran_
    Edu_Moran_
    Thank you very much for answering my questions, repect to .oam files, it is true ... muse accept them, but can not control the scrolling animation panel ... scroll effects / animation, and can not control ... I have to try and see someone in this forum has already confirmed that Animate fla files are not supported adobe ... you can only edge Animate
    Jul 26, 2016
  3. DjHerold
    DjHerold
    Edu, are you using a fixed break point?
    Dj
    Jul 26, 2016
  4. Edu_Moran_
    Edu_Moran_
    Thanks for responding, and use fixed points because if you do not accept Muse, I export the .oam, I do all the steps, you can also try? The effect is great when it works ... for example, a gear can rotate we went up the scroll and stop when we leave the still scroll.
    Jul 26, 2016
  5. Edu_Moran_
    Edu_Moran_
    Do you sell a component that can introduce animations Animate and be controlled with the scroll? Another tuco will that will Animate and frames from exportaré as svg and I'll use one slideshow with scroll scroll indeed muse.
    Jul 26, 2016
  6. Edu_Moran_
    Edu_Moran_
    Do you sell a component that can introduce animations Animate and be controlled with the scroll? Another tuco will that will Animate and frames from exportaré as svg and I'll use one slideshow with scrolling displacement effect in the lively muse.para do with flashback ... is it possible?
    Jul 26, 2016