New Profile Posts

1. Eugene Donegan
    Eugene Donegan
    Part time Muse builder since 2012, just beginning to do responsive sites.
  2. Martina
    Martina Alex Wiley
    Alex, Hi I see you have provided code for Mumblr so I bought you might be able to help me. I have uploaded multiple images into Tumblr but Mumblr then do not display the images. I f upload images one by one then Mumblr display correctly. I have used the multiple upload before and it worked perfectly. Please can you help as I am on a decline, please,

Thanks

Martina
  3. Joe Dlugo
    Joe Dlugo
    Is this how you post a question to the forum? Please pardon me, I realize this should be easy, but just cannot seem to figure this out.
  4. iamsm398
    iamsm398 tonyrone
  5. iamsm398
    iamsm398 Jodylynn Bachiman
  6. redward
    redward DjHerold
    Maybe you can help me out! I just updated my reCAPTCHA and its not emailing the forms. how do i fix this? what am I over looking. I have the correct email in the place that ask where to send, but its not going through.
  7. redward
    redward Alex Wiley
    Maybe you can help me out! I just updated my reCAPTCHA and its not emailing the forms. how do i fix this? what am I over looking. I have the correct email in the place that ask where to send, but its not going through.
  8. DCA Airport Car Service
  9. DCA Airport Car Service
    DCA Airport Car Service
    for getting car drive from Washington DC car service then contact us at:
  10. iamsm398
    iamsm398 bayrob
  11. iamsm398
    iamsm398 rpm3dinc
  12. Joseph Rue
    Joseph Rue
  13. WD Community Managers
    WD Community Managers
    How do i fix my footer to the bottom in the newest version of muse? i am having a hard time here.
  14. Domeniq Muscle
    Domeniq Muscle
  15. DCA Airport Car Service
    DCA Airport Car Service
    infinitylimocar provided best DCA airport car service
  16. iamsm398
    iamsm398 Mickey Hough
  17. Malaq Uia
    Malaq Uia
  18. Nancy
    Nancy spyder
    Did you ever get your forms to work?
    1. spyder
      spyder
      Actually the forms both ended up working weeks later and I have no idea why. I didn't make any changes at all, not to Muse or any changes with the hosting companies. It was pretty frustrating when they were working and then stopped for no apparent reason, but they're working now. Wish I knew why!
      Feb 7, 2017
  19. zaozozo
    zaozozo Martin Zoufal
  20. Victoria Alberty
    Victoria Alberty DjHerold
    I tried motor menu for the first time for a phone layout. When you open the menu on a phone, I can see the content of the page behind the menu making the menu hard to read. I've tried all opacity levels. also have made sure the menu has no transparency in any of the states. how do I solve this? you can see what I mean on www.thetippersclub.com on a phone - I did not use the widget on the desktop version.
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Victoria, it's best if you post your questions in one of the forums. This is more of a private conversation area, and you may not get timely results here.
      The menu you used does seem to have some sort of transparency set. If you post in a forum, you can add screen shots and images of your settings, that would help.
      Dj
      Jan 21, 2017