New Profile Posts

1. errol
    errol
    Dear all Musers, what is the best approach to make a horizontable scrolling site, that jumps from the canvas slide to the next horizontally.
  2. Tina Dermanovic-Moore
    Tina Dermanovic-Moore DjHerold
    Haven't started with Muse yet, but need someone to assist in creating a quick site until I figure things out. Suggestions? Calgary, hopefully.
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Tina, it would be best to post a question like this in one of the Forum rooms. That way you'll get a better cross over of responses.
      We have pre made templates to start with, and also some great tutorials on how to use Muse and Templates.
      If you're asking about getting someone to set up a site for you, that would have to be discussed with our users in probably the 'General Muse' forum room.
      Thanks
      Dj
      Jun 19, 2017
    2. Tina Dermanovic-Moore
      Tina Dermanovic-Moore
      Thank you. I'll see what I can do.
      Jun 20, 2017
  3. gfhhttd
    gfhhttd Jeremei
    Hi,

Do you still have the muse beta where the form was responsive? Can't find it anywhere.

Thanks, Brett
  4. Impact Design
    Impact Design DjHerold
    How can I resolve a font issue with an error message that reads: "Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts on page 'Home'. [Error 500]" Thank you!
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Impact, it's best if you post your questions in one of the forums. This is more of a private conversation area, and you may not get timely results here.
      Thank you for understanding
      Dj
      Jun 6, 2017
  5. Luis
    Luis Jeremei
    Hi, Jeremei, just checking, by any chance we're you able to send the zip file to my email??

Thanks
  6. Robbie Wright
    Robbie Wright
    Web Designer for The Anker Group. Built the company website and Freelance as a web designer using Muse.
  7. Jennifer
    Jennifer
    Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. - Rumi
  8. Joe Montalto
    Joe Montalto DjHerold
    Is there a way to have the password widget go to an external site? I have a client site for clients to order prints and favor photos for retouching.
  9. docdavidbanner
    docdavidbanner
    Instructional Designer with basic knowledge of HTML. Really excited about Muse.
  10. Eugene Donegan
    Eugene Donegan
    Part time Muse builder since 2012, just beginning to do responsive sites.
  11. Martina
    Martina Alex Wiley
    Alex, Hi I see you have provided code for Mumblr so I bought you might be able to help me. I have uploaded multiple images into Tumblr but Mumblr then do not display the images. I f upload images one by one then Mumblr display correctly. I have used the multiple upload before and it worked perfectly. Please can you help as I am on a decline, please,

Thanks

Martina
  12. Joe Dlugo
    Joe Dlugo
    Is this how you post a question to the forum? Please pardon me, I realize this should be easy, but just cannot seem to figure this out.
  13. iamsm398
    iamsm398 tonyrone
  14. iamsm398
    iamsm398 Jodylynn Bachiman
  15. redward
    redward DjHerold
    Maybe you can help me out! I just updated my reCAPTCHA and its not emailing the forms. how do i fix this? what am I over looking. I have the correct email in the place that ask where to send, but its not going through.
  16. redward
    redward Alex Wiley
    Maybe you can help me out! I just updated my reCAPTCHA and its not emailing the forms. how do i fix this? what am I over looking. I have the correct email in the place that ask where to send, but its not going through.
  17. DCA Airport Car Service
  18. DCA Airport Car Service
    DCA Airport Car Service
    for getting car drive from Washington DC car service then contact us at:
  19. iamsm398
    iamsm398 bayrob
  20. iamsm398
    iamsm398 rpm3dinc