1. James - BaseZero
    James - BaseZero
    Whoa yeah! Let's rock!
  2. Colleen Marie
    Colleen Marie
    "Good design is obvious. Great design is transparent." - Joe Sparano
  3. Peter Rath
    Peter Rath DjHerold
    How to post a question? Im logged in but I don't see where to post a question I did it before but I had a hard time finding it and can't remember what I did. Thanks.
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Peter, you should see a "create new post" once you select the forum you want to post in.
      Dj
      Oct 4, 2016
  4. Blair
    Blair DjHerold
    I'm not clear on how to contact support - do I email directly or use this form? Thanks!
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Blair, I spoke with one of the team that works on these issues and was informed that in one of the last updates to the widget, this was removed. I was told this will be looked at in an update that's upcoming to see if it can be re added.
      Dj
      Oct 3, 2016
    2. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      I would suggest placing a support ticket also, as a just in case because user input us very much looked at with our widgets.
      Go to 'support>Contact us' and you'll see a area to place a ticket.
      Thanks
      Dj
      Oct 3, 2016
  5. Blair
    Blair DjHerold
    I'm using the ecwid ecommerce widget with only one category in our store and I'd like to have shoppers land right at the category instead of having to click. The tutorial shows an option to enable "open store in category" but my widget doesn't have that option! Is there some secret version of the widget that I don't have? I have no idea what to do!
    Blair

Store is at: https://www.jamtec.com/stic-shop.html
    1. Julesdrums
      Julesdrums
      Sorry to hijack this thread, but how on earth do you post a problem on this forum????
      Dec 5, 2016
  6. Robert Marsh
  7. Adam Baker
    Adam Baker
    Blaming China...
  8. gener kelleher
  9. cynthia cheeri
  10. Lily Coleman
    Lily Coleman Steve Harris
    I Keep getting this error when I add Breakpoints and I try to preview site in browser. "JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: Error: Page is outside a breakpoint node." Please help!
  11. Lily Coleman
    Lily Coleman DjHerold
    I Keep getting this error when I add Breakpoints and I try to preview site in browser. "JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: Error: Page is outside a breakpoint node." Please help!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Lily Coleman
      Lily Coleman
      Well when I delete the breakpoints the error goes away. But I need those breakpoints in order for my site to work on all devices.
      Sep 22, 2016
    3. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      If this is a break point issue, then it is something with Muse. You may need to talk with Adobe.
      I suggest you place a support ticket with our team (support>contact us) if you are using any of our widgets to first see if it's something they know about before going to Adobe.
      Dj
      Sep 22, 2016
    4. Lily Coleman
      Lily Coleman
      ok thanks
      Sep 22, 2016
  12. JohnnyBullUk
    JohnnyBullUk
    I want a simple site that looks a bit like Pinterest.
  13. JohnnyBullUk
    JohnnyBullUk
    My job description says graphics and illustration. My hobby is painting. I love ideas. Still. More than ever, in fact. x
  14. arun
    arun
    SAP hana online training and jobsupport usa Contact numbers : +91 9972971235,+91-9663233300(India) Email Id : Madhukar.dwbi@gmail.com
  15. arun
    arun
    SAP BOBJ online training and jobsupport Arun Contact numbers : +91 9972971235,+91-9663233300(India) Email Id : Madhukar.dwbi@gmail.com
  16. arun
    arun
    Informatica trainer (Informatica online training)Contact numbers +91 9972971235,+91-9663233300(India) Email Id : Madhukar.dwbi@gmail.com
  17. arun
    arun
    Tableau trainer (Tableau online training) Arun Contact numbers : +91 9972971235,+91-9663233300(India) Email Id : Madhukar.dwbi@gmail.com
  18. arun
    arun
    SAP BOBOJ trainer (SAP BOBJ online training) Arun Contact numbers : +91 9972971235,+91-9663233300(India) Email Id : Madhukar.dwbi@gmail.com
  19. arun
    arun
    sap hana trainer (sap hana online training) Contact numbers : +91 9972971235,+91-9663233300(India) Email Id : Madhukar.dwbi@gmail.com
  20. arun
    arun
    QLIKVIEW online training and jobsupport usa india Contact numbers : +91 9972971235,+91-9663233300(India) Email Id : Madhukar.dwbi@gmail.com