2. zaozozo
    zaozozo Russel Davis
  3. ciao Marian
    ciao Marian DjHerold
    Content Scroller won't show or attach to text frames

Muse 2017, chrome page preview.
    Empty page.
    Watched teh video
    Tried about 20 times...what is teh trick please?
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      ciao, I responded in the post you made, but without information (i requested some in the post), just saying it doesn't work doesn't give me much to go on.Thanks
      Dj
      Dec 10, 2016
  4. ciao Marian
    ciao Marian
    How do you get Content scroller to link to text box... it doesn't show up.
  5. ciao Marian
    ciao Marian
    HI there! Audio Playlist doesn't display on my site and also does not display on yours. What is up please?
  6. ashok
    ashok
  7. Therese Sherman
    Therese Sherman DjHerold
    Hello again,
    Sorry, I'll move my question to support if that is appropriate.
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      I have answered in the other post, thanks
      Dj
      As a side note, it is better to post in the forums or send a ticket to support because I don't always get to my profile mail. But no worries if waiting sometimes isn't an issue.
      Nov 19, 2016
  8. Therese Sherman
    Therese Sherman DjHerold
    Hello DjHerold,
    Bridge Slider widget For a moment I was able to stretch it to full b width. After I moved it I tried to get it back to 100% mark. Couldn't do it. +Is there a way to change the background gray of the widget so I can put in photos that have portrait vs landscape resolution? I'd like to change it to white or another color. Thanks, Therese
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Therese, unfortunately the Bridge slider is built on the stock Muse composition widget. The composition widget does not support full browser width.
      As far as changing the background color (it's sounds like you changed the settings to 'Light Box?), that can be changed by selecting the background and changing the color-in the fill area at the top, and the opacity at the top of Muse.
      Dj
      Nov 19, 2016
  9. ashok
    ashok arun
  10. Amit
    Amit DjHerold
    Audio Playlist is not working when I exporting the site as html. But it is working on Business Catalyst. Please help.
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Amit, could I ask that you either post yur questions in the appropriate Forum room, or you can send a support request to our support team (resources>contact us).
      I do not check this area regularly and your questions can get overlooked.
      Thank Dj
      Nov 15, 2016
  11. Amit
    Amit DjHerold
    I have exported a website as html from muse. When I am running the index.html offline the "Cinch Slideshow" not appearing. Please help.
  12. Amit
    Amit
    I have exported a website as html from muse. When I am running the index.html offline the "Cinch Slideshow" not appearing. Please help.
  13. Eugene Porterfield
    Eugene Porterfield Alex Wiley
    Hello where do you go to download the bundles?
  14. Eugene Porterfield
    Eugene Porterfield Jeremei
  15. Eugene Porterfield
    Eugene Porterfield DjHerold
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Eugene, when you are logged into the widgets product page (any one of the widgets), you will see a 'Download' button. Under it will be text (a link) that says, 'Download Bundle'.
      Hope this helps
      Dj
      Nov 2, 2016
  16. Ry Dog
    Ry Dog Alex Wiley
    Hi Alex, My external drive crashed and I have lost my .muse file of a website I was working with. The site is live and I can access all of the HTML and support files. is there any way I can open up an of the HTML pages in Muse and continue working on the file. If not what program can I use to make revisions to the site to regain control of it and make changes. Would Wordpress be an option?
  17. Gerrit Kelly
    Gerrit Kelly
    Hey guys, you are doing a really good job. Great! My compliments! The Gallery Connect widget is awesome.
  18. bookmyballoons
    bookmyballoons
    How to make balloon decoration for wedding parties???
  19. James - BaseZero
    James - BaseZero Steve Harris
    Yo Steve… where do we post bug reports on widgets with the current Muse beta?
  20. James - BaseZero
    James - BaseZero
    Chuck Norris doesn't blink… reality pauses!