DCA Airport Car Service
    for getting car drive from Washington DC car service then contact us at:
  2. iamsm398
    iamsm398 bayrob
  3. iamsm398
    iamsm398 rpm3dinc
  4. WD Community Managers
    WD Community Managers
    How do i fix my footer to the bottom in the newest version of muse? i am having a hard time here.
  5. DCA Airport Car Service
    DCA Airport Car Service
    infinitylimocar provided best DCA airport car service
  6. iamsm398
    iamsm398 Mickey Hough
  7. Nancy
    Nancy spyder
    Did you ever get your forms to work?
    1. spyder
      spyder
      Actually the forms both ended up working weeks later and I have no idea why. I didn't make any changes at all, not to Muse or any changes with the hosting companies. It was pretty frustrating when they were working and then stopped for no apparent reason, but they're working now. Wish I knew why!
      Feb 7, 2017
  8. zaozozo
    zaozozo Martin Zoufal
  9. Victoria Alberty
    Victoria Alberty DjHerold
    I tried motor menu for the first time for a phone layout. When you open the menu on a phone, I can see the content of the page behind the menu making the menu hard to read. I've tried all opacity levels. also have made sure the menu has no transparency in any of the states. how do I solve this? you can see what I mean on www.thetippersclub.com on a phone - I did not use the widget on the desktop version.
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Victoria, it's best if you post your questions in one of the forums. This is more of a private conversation area, and you may not get timely results here.
      The menu you used does seem to have some sort of transparency set. If you post in a forum, you can add screen shots and images of your settings, that would help.
      Dj
      Jan 21, 2017
  10. ducati12
    ducati12 Günter Heißenbüttel
  11. chadas
    chadas
    I do not know how to start a new topic. I need advice and do not know where to type a query.
  12. ducati12
    ducati12 emsp
  13. Washington DC car service
  14. Washington DC car service
    Washington DC car service
    best travel service provider company.
  15. DCA Airport Car Service
  16. DCA Airport Car Service
    DCA Airport Car Service
    infinitylimocar providing best travelling service.
  17. Carla Stokes
    Carla Stokes DjHerold
    In the 320 Breakpoint, the foot information does not stay in the footer and moves all over the page. On the other breakpoints if you adjust the footer on the individual pages the footer information moves with it but not in the 320 breakpoint. How can this be fixed?
    1. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      Carla, first, thank you for posting with us, but could I ask that you post this in one of the Forums. In this case, probably the 'General Muse' forum (if this is specific to one of our templates, then the Templates forum).
      Jan 2, 2017
    2. DjHerold
      DjHerold
      You will get better response because this is more of a 'personal conversation' area, and you won't get the same coverage as you would in a forum.
      Please post any set up details, screen shots ect, that may help give a better idea of your issue.
      Thank you
      Dj
      Jan 2, 2017
  18. zaozozo1
    zaozozo1 cityboy15
  19. Susanne Axelsen
    Susanne Axelsen
    e-learning developer Denmark
  20. zaozozo1
    zaozozo1 mebner